Friday, May 23, 2008

Wuoh Ho! Im congratulated by NAFA in my successful application to diploma in fashion merchandising and marketing!!Just recieved my acceptance form..but the letter came way too late in my hands..because my family just have this problem..loves to procrastinate when it comes to opening letter box!!The letter was sent on 8May and guess what?I just got it the day before and the deadline to make my $535 deposit was 16May!!!God!!Today is 23 May already!!How? How? How?Called the office today but no-birdy answer to my emergency call!!? Will be making a trip down tml..I will plead and cry and do whatever it takes if they don't accept my late payment..PHFM...

things to bring tml:
1. Money of course (Headache..BIG BIG problem..*ahem*i have my way..;)
2. Letter of offer (Check!)
3. Acceptance Form (Check!)
4. Tuition Grant Application Form (V Impt)
5. Original and photocopy of IC and GCE result slip (not ready..photocopy tml la..and..I don't have IC..)
6. Photocopy of the CPF application (not using CPF, reason why?Father CPF: 0.64 cents , mine CPF: Insufficient amt)
7. Standing Order Form for use of PSEA (What's that??)
8. photocopy of parent's IC if student is below 21 years old (Im lao student can...)
9. 2 recent passport-size colour photographs..(Ehem....tml..)

Good nite..

No comments: