Tuesday, June 17, 2008

MOn..Tues..Back to work..
Im sick...Tired.....Tml i will be all cured ..i just need to see u. Stack them Up and you shall SEe...DUST..DuSt..DusT...Like FGM sprinkling her expired magic dust on me..
What I do at work..Part time Delivery gal...I take this lift like 245673 times a day..I cant wait to be a student again..I want to carry books and not... boxes..=%
Von Von called me=) ..Im so happy she got a new job..but she sounded =$...i know..its always tough in the beginning when you have to adapt a new working environment, meet new collegues and boss (Kind ppl/ mean XX) and sometimes being push around by nosy ppl..we have to get thru these..Strong gal i know you are..DUN GIVE UP!!

My Amazing weekend..


K-Boxing with wendy on sun...Celebrated Fishy's Birthday..
**Green Day**
"I Ken Lee..If Leeing is we-tout yew.. I Ken Lee...I ken gee anni moo..."
Celebrated Father's Day..Chinese Restaurant...Sat Japanese with Pea..So much Food!!I Love Ajitei!!
Seriously we're not over-rating this dish..But this Heavenly Cheesy tofu from Ajitei is the best tofu i ever had!! Soft delicate baby tofu is gently covered with luscious cheesy cheese!! Pea says it gives her....
Energy to advertise her fav watch!!Ha..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Currently...someone is in my most hated person Black list!!!and there's only one person in the list FYI..YOU..Lied to my friend, Cheated on her, push the blame to her when seriously it's all your fxxx-ing fault, think you're very handsome, egoistic, heartless blah!!I seriously don't like you but my friend just loves you too much...and I DUNNO WHY??!!Hai..Friend..we just want you to be happy..and you definitely deserve someone better....

No comments: