Monday, October 13, 2008

Goodness..I tot i just celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday?no dear..I'm turning 22nd on friday!! so far im enjoying my adulthood..Ha..i just can't wait to work...

.
.
.
.
.
and i can't wait for Friday to come!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I actually worked on Sat! and after work...at Haji...

Turkish orange..


0.33Litre+ 0.67 Litre Goodness

Brush your teeth with humus baby!



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sports day on Friday!Ha..check out our tee..spelled E.W.W!!!
so pink!!and wat's that " Fashion Rocks! behind?" makes me want to hide myself..too bad, we're the **pom pom** gals.. but my gals look so cute in it!Ha..suppose to reach there at 9am, but i reached at almost 12pm..yea touched the floor and went off..wasted my time..lucky i have my gals..Ha..boredom turn into fun, seriously..i have nv felt bored with their present...


Fun without me...


Late Queen...**

own accessorizze...

Nebo..





yea..Fashion Rock..

No comments: