Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Marni's Botak!

Groomer: so wat style you want me to cut?
Me: Everything. Botak.
Groomer: Everything?Serious? I leave i 1cm k?
Me: Erm..ok lo...if you insist..

O man..I totally regretted man! Now my Marni looks like a Lizard! and downsized like 50%! Imagine if i really ask him to shave botak like hairless and left with only skin..Eww...Ha..
He nearly cried when i put him infront of the mirror...Ha.. he feels empty now..


yest.
My precious ordered Mac breakfast for me..after telling her im craving for Mac breakfast the other day...sweet surprise.
you know im a heavy sleeper..poor delivery man banged my window like 100 times to wake me up..actually i heard, just that i tot he's some sales man or whatever shit..until when i heard
" Heloo...Macdonalds!"
i jumped outta bed.
He looked pissed n i felt bad not tipping him.
Align Center

Random. Sch. From lu


No comments: