Saturday, April 04, 2009

Yacht party at ONe degree 15

Happy 21st birthday Michie Dar!
Sorry darlings for the troubles i have caused! Argh!Sorry! Sorry!Sorry!

Thank you all my gals including Joy and Carina (thou i cant even rem seeing you guys..God...)
for taking care of me. I miss you guys..I know..we're so close yet so far, cos when you guys came im probably in Blah blah lala land alr. Argh..
and Mich..sorry..I din even get to sing ya a birthday song!Awww...

Anw..I think we gals had lotsa fun, as long as i can rem.Haha. Love you gals!Seriously, i cant imagine myself without you guys. I love my gals so much!Muackx! Muackx!

and we missed butterfac...*sob*we'll go soon k?

all ours!





Sentosa Cove



Birthday gal n her love.



Muackx!










When the sunsets...
.
.
.

Here's when the nite gets wild, mad and gone...
( Im the only one who's gone...blah)



Nobody told us we can't mix them. Haha! I mean we should have known..

Ha..

when i started yakking..non stop



Happy Birthday Mich darling! We love you!

We know you love Paul more...Ha

.
.
.
.
.

By the way..It will nv happen again...never...Never..NEVER...

2 comments:

Audrey said...

ah nice song!
also i think i already complimented you on this but, I'm so jealous of your hair!! it's so nice :)

Evelynkai said...

haha!thank you dear!;)