Wednesday, September 02, 2009


Im sure i will be ok. and you, pls..go get her, you already know you're wasting your time on that somebody. That heartless creature. Why bother? She will never change, you know that. She will hurt you again.

This is exactly how i feel and want you to do badly.


yes...you deserve someone better..
.
.
.
.
anyway...I have been breaking my routine lately..
I haven been _himney-tizing much...less is more...
I haven been _lubbing for a week.
Good. That means i must party hard this week to make it up for last week!!
Haha..kidding..Time to save $$
$$$$$$$
$$$$$
$$$$
$$$
$$
$
.
This is it.

Everything is abt $$$$$

Hai...

Anw..this boy is so talented...such a beautiful tune, and i cant stop playing it..Maybe you have seen it somewhere..I dun care..I just want him to beautify my this space here..




With or without you...

Images: tumbler

2 comments:

Pea said...

=(

Kai said...

=)