Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Although i have been jogging for the past 2 days..I feel like all my effort are in vain cos everytime on the way home I cant stop myself from buying all these snacks from this old provision shop..
they're just irresistibly yummy and dun you miss all these snacks back in primary school?
Maybe i should change my route next time..

POlala
super addictive...
..
.
.
.
.
Anyway to my little prince..I found you a little princess...

Tah Tah!
Cheesy...I haven met her but i think she's super adorable! Haha! Justin wanna 'Match make" Cheesy and Marni..He even send me her pic la...Seriously i dont mind..Haha! I bet they will have super ultra cute babies if its going to happen..haha...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thurs addiction..
15 mins again..
They serve gd food..and er hrmp*..we gals just love that place and outside that place..




Salad in the Jar...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Sat@work




.
.
.
.
.
anybody knows how to make my hair grow faster?

4 comments:

wendii said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendii said...

USE XO TO BATH!!!!!!!!!haha

eve said...

Are you Sure? Later i drunk in my bathroom lo..

Anonymous said...

i think massage helps..