Sunday, March 14, 2010

My awesome darlings..thanks for being there for me when i needed you guys the most..Love each and every one of them!!
Happy kids on thurs @ Char's...
They're so distractive...in a gd way..i got carried away...hahaha!






water babies


get my point now? they're all adorable lil things..haha!!

Dinner at Sampang then Herstory..Crushed Chivas bottle...Argh...



'tipsy quite high' really fast nowadays..why ar?
argh...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Photobooth overloaded from previous













nite nite.

' Maybe tts why when we say smth's messy and complicated we say it's fucked up or screwed up.'

agree.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your nose!and your friends are pretty...jealous that you have wonderful friends..

eve said...

erm..outta all places..my nose?haha!thanks! and yea..they are wonderful friends and im grateful....