Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Letter arrived just in time this time..Make it to orientation as 'Attendance is compulsory!' seriously..I hate orientation..It's just a waste of time..and hopefully a goodies bag will make my day...


and here are the exciting programme for the day..How interesting huh...
as if...

9.45am: Queued patiently for my Student Card ( I wun show ya guys cos, apparently i look like a 'Bao' Ha..)
10.30am: Welcome speech by a really nervous year 2 student who stammered throughout her whole speech...ok..Im beginning to let my head fall slightly forward with a sudden...

then the president...(nodding..)
the welfare...
the history of school..(still nodding..)
School mission..vision...objectives..(amazingly while im nodding off..im actually listening..ha)
then here comes the Ah Beng Policeman..why on earth is he giving a speech?!who knows?Nafa..not a safe place to study?...

Ah Beng Policeman:
GOOD Mornin everyone...today why im here is to tell you all how to prevent crime lah..alot of people very careless like to leave their Hp around..anyhow put..people see you careless then they take ya HP Lah..
(students started Laughing..)
' why you all laugh?you all like to anyhow put Hp right?...(Ha..yes we do)..then Blah Blah Blah.....dun steal..later go jail then ya Girlfriend will leave you..get canning very painful one..i tell yew..the ratan very thick one..hit on ya buttock.your buttock will tear...'(He is amusing i tell yew...Ha..I secretly chuckled..so bad..i know..)

then more to come..the careless whisper...
Financial Head:Our school....We.........financially..........I will keep it my.....short.......like........really...short...if you......find me...I....guide you...
....................................................................................................................................
............
....thank you....(ya..thank you..I can't hear anything thing..)

12.30pm: Yea!Lunch Buffet!! No..not yet...tour around the school first...(ok...)
1pm: Lunch...by now..I have got a new friend..Michelle...of course we ate together..
1.30pm: Michelle decided to meet her Bf and comes back at 2pm to gather. (all alone in school again...walking aimlessly around)
1.55pm: I DECIDED TO ESCAPE!!!AH..I told myself not to do it again..previously escaped tp's orientation too!Ah..But i can't resist especially with p's encouragement!
2pm: Left Campus...Headed to P's house...

ps: Michelle was so nice..she kept me updated with all the impt informations and points to take note. Thank God for my new friend!!

Let's check out the goodies bag....
.
..seems heavy...
.
.
must have good stuff inside.
.
.
.
.


Apparently..nothing useful or interesting..perhaps $2 Eng Wah movie voucher, one sharpener, 1 red colour pencil, 1 tube of Green colour paint, a green notepad and a pathetically small wipe...

Whatever...





and now...
MUST SEE!MUST BUY!!

EYE WEAR THESE!!


All available at www.pinkcolourpencil.blogspot.com
All at $18 only! outside selling $20-30++ for these kind of vintage glasses!


VIN.TA.GE


Favourite!!

BACK TO SCHOOL!


80's Punk!!Madonna will love this!



Support me! Thanks! Love..

No comments: