Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tml..Orientation..Not even excited..Feeling really down..worried and upset..I guess somebody else is feeling worst now..I really find myself helpless, for this happened to somebody i love and i always seek for her happiness..What can i do..I can't even give her any advices or make her feel better..i guess you're right..my words are useless..

I know nothing will happen to you and we must believe in miracles and trust in God..
All we can do now is
Pray Until Something Happen!!
and i believe whatever that's going to happen is Good!

For He will never abandon or forsake us. Yes..There were really times when i really felt that God has left me..Especially my most difficult and depressing times...I felt that God wasn't there for me..Walking with me? No..I only see a single pair of foot prints behind me..Where is God when i need you the most?! Then i realized i was all along blinded by my own ignorant and pride...God never forsake us..He has already taken all the pain away from us..How can i insult what He had done for me on the cross! The single footprints i saw along was His!! He's the one who carried me all the while!! For now..we can only pray, believe and trust...

Precious..take a look at this story..I believe you have read it before.. i really like it alot..As you know..I don't really know how to talk or give advices..All i can do is to be there for you...through thick and thin..we will walk through this together..you will soon be made into a flawless piece of work to fulfill His good...





It is a simple reminder of how GOD is the potter of
our life and we are the clay. GOD is the shaper of
each of our lives and when struggles seem
overwhelming, we need to remind ourselves that these
struggles serve a purpose in making us stronger,
wiser, and in the perfect image that GOD has for
each of His creations.


The Tea Cup

There was a couple who used to go to England to shop
in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and
pottery and especially teacups. This was their
twenty-fifth wedding anniversary.

One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful
teacup. They said, "May we see that? We've never seen
one quite so beautiful." As the lady handed it to
them, suddenly the teacup spoke.

"You don't understand," it said. "I haven't always
been a teacup.There was a time when I was red and I
was clay. My master took me and rolled me and patted
me over and over and I yelled out, 'Let me alone', but
he only smiled, 'Not yet.'

"Then I was placed on a spinning wheel," the teacup
said, "and suddenly I was spun around and around and
around. Stop it! I'm getting dizzy! I screamed. But
the master only nodded and said, 'Not yet.'

Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. I
wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and
knocked at the door. I could see him through the
opening and I could read his lips as he shook his
head, 'Not yet.'

Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I
began to cool. 'There, that's better', I said. And he
brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were
horrible. I thought I would gag. 'Stop it, stop it!' I
cried. He only nodded, 'Not yet.'

Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like
the first one.This was twice as hot and I knew I would
suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I cried.
All the time I could see him through the opening
nodding his head saying, 'Not yet.'

Then I knew there wasn't any hope. I would never make
it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he
took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later
he handed me a mirror and I couldn't believe it was
me. It's beautiful. I'm beautiful.'

'I want you to remember, then,' he said, 'I know it
hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you
alone, you would have dried up. I know it made you
dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but if I had
stopped, you would have crumbled. I knew it hurt and
was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn't
put you there, you would have cracked. I know the
fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all
over, but if I hadn't done that, you never would have
hardened; you would not have had any color in your
life. And if I hadn't put you back in that second
oven, you wouldn't survive for very long because the
hardness would not have held. Now you are a
finished product. You are what I had in mind when I
first began with you



GOD knows what He's doing for all of us. He
is the potter, and we are His clay. He will mold us
and make us, so that we may be made into a flawless
piece of work to fulfill His good,
pleasing, and perfect will, which we can never escape.

No comments: