Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Im still working on my pattern making..so much drafting,sketching,cutting, measuring...my eyes are going@@...and im feeling @#$%^%^*(^(@#$..tml will be a long day..

today:
*missed methodology
*Lulu and Wendy and i nearly burned down the lab;/)
*soya ice cream for lunch
*raining at the south part
*went Sher's workplace..at haji..
*fall in love with haji lane all over again (esp sher's shop)
*not much pics taken;(

now: staring at mahjong paper..dun even feel like drawing a line on it...i jus wan to sleep...






To my Great Grand Aunt..in HK



-Akon-
Even though I know your gone I know I'll see you again.
One thing that I can promise we gon' meet up again.
Hopefully up in Heaven, prayin that I'm forgiven,
For everything that I've done and that I forgot to mention.
It feels so bad to be without my homie.
And ever since you been absent I been so lonely.
Why does life recycle around like a trophy?
Even though somebody took the time to warn me.
That you can't be with me and it's just crazy.
And everyday I'm wishin you'd come save me.
And I know a man ain't suppose to cry.
It's takin' all my strength and my soul to say goodbye.

BYE BYE - Remix

WE will miss you...

No comments: