Tuesday, August 05, 2008

My friend went for pussy cat dolls concert!!Envy..They're super Hot..and she sent me this challenging maze game..so cute..it's testing my patience..ha..

Still thinking of which topic to choose for methodology.... YSL? Alexander McQueen? John Galliano? Karl Largerfeld?Chanel?Harajuku?preepy?Too much to choose from..
but im so inspired by Anna Sui's latest collections right now..

Remember this for now..
Hot Agyness!
I want those stockings, head band and blazer!!
another amazing leggings..sweet..
Shoes.
why can't i choose models which to inspire me?My list will goes on too..Jessica Stam, Lily Cole,
Devon Aoki, Kate Moss, Gemma Ward,Agyness Deyn...I love them all...
.
.
.
.
.
Im still not tired of school yet...amazingly..Ha..
Last Sunday..I took pictures of my customers for my project..super lame..Ha..but loving it..
Right now..I really dun have time for anything else..It's school, work, school, work, school, work dead routine..

What I need to do right now!!like NOw:

*shop till i drop
*Movies with p
*party
*Swim
*sing
*Go for a holiday
*finish_ word
*finish my story book
*pack my room
*get a new pair of glasses
*collect my mouldy IC at IRA
* pay my stupid diners bill
*sleep
*sleep
*sleep
*sleep

I seriously need to sleep but i can't seem to kick off the habit of burning midnight oil..
Im being good today..sleeping at one plus now...

school at eleven


Mood: Hungry..

No comments: