Friday, September 26, 2008

Rushed product development till 4 am yest after work..and damn..couldn't wake up in time to pass up my homework today..wasted my time burning the mid-night oil..
im still sick..having sore throat and headache..ai ya..its like i have been working my ass off to pay for my school fees..in the end im just tiring myself and couldn't concentrate on my studies properly...I think its time to change job..maybe few hours a day..i don't mind working like 3, 4 days a week..at least i must have adequate sleep...find me a new job!!!

today im more relaxed...as in mentally, cos no hw to pass up tml..but physically...im still weak..having sore throat sucks! cannot talk that much..but dunno why, after meeting up with pea..i like talked non stop...ha..we played checker..ya..and i suck..winning only one game out of like 5 games? is it me or you're just too good..ha..ok la..pea's very smart one..ha..anyway..cant wait to see you tml...we must jog on sat!!




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
o ya..and last week pics..with poly gals...the one i mentioned..eating at ECP...


and these're the food..that i think probably caused my food poisoning..ha..yummy thou..



later..movie.."Mirror"....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: