Monday, September 08, 2008

Teresa's 21 in house party on sat!


I had so much food both nites! baby p treated me to eat 'zi char' on fri nite!
ordered all our fav...when i was getting all excited to eat the crab's pincer (which p offered me the biggest piece), using all my might to crack the fat 8 legged's cheliped..the next moment i remembered was seeing the poor limb flying in the air..hit my face, then shoulder, then my lap and finally landed on the floor..FFuuck!! damn sad and angry lah..so wasted lah!!
P:" you have freaking 3 chances to catch the pincer and you didn't..jus let it drop on the floor!!!somemore i gave you the bigger one!!!damn angry lah!!!"
sorry baby p...I know you're damn angry..but im more pitiable rite?at least you get to eat the smaller part rite?......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.anw...
anw...
ANw...
..
.
.
.
.
.
.

ANW..fri was the worst day of sch so far...rushing thru our com projects......3 projects and we finished them in a day!! damn tiring la.all the ps-ing, editing and printing...but we 're so close to tutorial week. means...Holiday!!

see.how excited.. (pics fm peggy)

looking foward to the sun...the sea..and the songs...
********

No comments: