Wednesday, November 12, 2008

They're all my Fav!Motivating song..all my fav hot artists...ah..Its hard to say who's the hottest here..Leona, Beyonce, Nicole, Natasha, Ciara, Fergie?

The heart is stronger than you think
Like it can go through anything
And even when you think it can’t it finds a way to still push on, though

Sometime you want to run away
Ain’t got the patience for the pain
And if you don’t believe it look into your heart, the beat goes on

I’m telling you
Things get better through whatever
If you fall, dust it off, don’t let up
Don’t you know you can go, be your own miracle, you need to know

If the mind keeps thinking you’ve had enough
But the heart keeps telling you don’t give up
Who are we to be questioning, wondering what is what, don’t give up
Through it all, just stand up
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Im finishing my work..yea..cant wait for thurs!

Im super broke! I need to find a job soon! Its funny how my dad willing pay 500 bucks for a dog, but when i my mum ask to borrow 100, he just refuse to lend. He rather lend his friends money(whom he knows they will never pay back) than lending me for studies. Anyway, I will nv take money from him again..
* I shall not bitch abt my father again*fingers cross*

No comments: