Monday, November 17, 2008

While you were cuddling your fluffy pillow..Im already up for work! Im off to work sunshine! I was just telling that i just finished my assessment and i need to party. But i never give myself a break cos im super broke! I need to earn more $$ before i can really party mad!

Anw..I was so bored that day that i made myself a bag! and i brought it to work! p said i look like a 'cavewoman' carrying her catch ard..ya.. i feel like im hugging a teddy the whole day..

.
.
.
.
.
I just killed my sat..

at work..

I was so tired i slept till 5 pm today..slacked till 9pm..off to Lau Pa Sat for my breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper..I just watched IWCT too..Its pretty depressing, Im thinking how we'll be in 60 years time..I seriously hope i will go b4 you, cos i dont think i can take the pain..but its a selfish thought i know..Either way..Its equally heartbreaking..Maybe we should just live our life to the fullest now, appreciate what we have today,nobody knows what lies ahead of you.. appreciate the people who loves you. perhaps nobody will ever loves you like how he or she does..

I want to live my life with no regrets!
..
.
.
.
im getting emotional here..
.
.
.
ok..tml im going to sentosa with my gals! yea!

Remind me the things i have to do:

1.) Find mummy a job soon.
2.) Visit dental. I can see gaps between my teeth already..
3.) Con my online shop.
4.) Find a gd pay job.
5.) Do something to my hair.



No comments: