Tuesday, June 09, 2009



Welcome to my house at Sentosa Cove!!!

Awesome rite?

I even have my own Wine Chiller..
Too bad..the house's not mine..Ha..Maybe in my dream...
Yea..House Party At Kaylee's house yest..


I call it the Flaming Lamborghini nite..
see..
you know why...
Flaming..
All of us got it...







Va Va Voom..and my fav m&m shoot..


Cheers ppl!!

Kayaking was in our agenda...just that we weren't sobber enough...
Imagine...private jetty, Kayaks in the house..Its Bananass!!

Kaylee must indeed thank me for not feeding the fishes with my puke..ha...

Im kidding..but she fed us with delicious Shepherd's pie!!
So yummy!!



Jetty...

Hostess and Host: Kaylee and Hong


Bathroom bigger than my room!
see the faces..

skip the kayaking..we decided to watch a movie..
I K.O-ed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find you post very interesting, and I am interested to put thispost on my site. if you still have others post about it? maybe we could exchange articles