Friday, June 05, 2009

Help me!!
My frizzy hair's making me feel like i have a mess of pubic hair growing northwards!! Ever since the whole bleaching and dying thingy..I couldn't feel my hair heartbeat anymore!!Maybe i should chop them off huh..should i? and maybe i will look like this!


I dun mind this hair style if i have a face like Katty-berry-hot!.ha
.
.

.
.
.
Today im back at work!!
Met this totally cool customer!

Cool Cust: This dress's so tight...

Fren: yea..you should lose abit especially ard your hip area, i can see your beer belly...you should stop drinking beer.......(she's not that fat..just abit of beer belly protruding from that really skinny dress)

Cool Cust: No!!!!! I love my beer!

Fren: Yes. then you will never fit into nice dresses..

Cool Cust: I still love my beer! If you cant buy nice dresses, buy nice car.

Haha..i cant believe hearing that from a lady! she's totally confident abt how she looks and not giving up what she loves. which's really rare nowadays. Gals cant stop complaining how fat they look in this and that, practically anything they wear ( I cant deny, that includes myself).Ha.I admire her confidence man, I must learn to be like her..Ha..but im more greedy..i want both nice clothings and nice car!Ha!
.
.
.

anw..sweet surprise from my boy today..ha..
I will miss Delifrance sandwiches...and your Delifrance beret..Ha.



No comments: