Monday, July 20, 2009

Lovesss..
Im so tempted to put one of these gals on my back..what i mean is portrait tatt...


I just cant enough! I just cant enough! I just cant get enough!!
cant get enough of holidae.

I cant believe im starting sch in less than 12 hours!
Im liking my new time table at the moment.
Mon: 2-7pm :(
Tues: 9am-11am :)
Wed: 2-5pm :)
Thurs:9am-5pm :(
Fri: NO SCHOOL!!!Wahaha!that means long weekends for me!:) :) :) :)
I reckon days like this will last..Soon i will be drowning in loads of projects again..
bye bye frol⋅ick⋅er

4 comments:

pea said...

you pay all that money, for this little amount of curriculum? gotta be kiddin!

Evelynkai said...

haha!why not?i still get the same diploma.

pea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
pea said...

if that's the case why waste time, just buy one!
anyway for that little curriculum, u should pay less.