Monday, July 27, 2009

Unknowingly… I couldn’t think of better start. Thinking is a mystery process. It can create beautiful things. When done wrong way you will start to think like me. We start thinking of something. The process of thinking starts and it finishes when you reach to a conclusion which you think is it’s end. This simple process is very complex but we do it unknowingly.Do not bother this space if you're sick of my life and my endless nonsense. I still love my people!



My weekend ended how i wanted.



today after work with my farmer bestie. She's number one cam whore queen!Ha..im kidding..dun be mad.

the new Ion.



one shopping paradise, even the toilet looks so chic.
.
.
.
.

Sat@ Pammy's PJ bday party!
I have never ever seen her sober.

wake up look

Rocker's belly

tropical gals..sweet..

kie

Mad house!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Best ever Friday nite
CROOKERS@ZOUK!!
Music is !!!!!!!!

Ravers


WOW factor









Crookers



never ending!
.
.
.
.
gonna finish up my swing tag now...


No comments: