Monday, August 24, 2009

After hibernating for the whole week, im finally out on sat!!!
with my lovely homies!




Baby Sher!

the can cook Sandra. Finally get to see you

Verlin and tong tong

Car

"Fei Yu"


Char baby and Lulu baby
twinny




There are white rings ard my eyes that nite..

Zoukki
Sander Van Doorn rocking the house!











Awesome...

Happy Birthday Verlin!!
drawing from des.
nice!
and Vanessa!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.

and
.
i'll show you my fav picture of all time.
i look super gorgeous.
i swear, no photoshop or picasa.
for those ppl who thinks they'll be jealous after look at my gorgeous mug, stop here pls.
close this right away..I don want you to feel bad..
you cant blame me for looking so pretty.....
im sorry...
Hahahaha!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Chio!!!

chio right?
Hey! why are you laughing?


Nah bei.






No comments: