Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Fucked up!
I told you i hate myself!
something's wrong with me recently.
I cant think.
I cant sleep.
I keep having the same dream.

.
.



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bestie. Come and console me. Help me think!
Ha. Thanks for being there. Continue to pray for me can? The guy who kept talking into my ear, in my dream.
Ask him to go away!!

Anw. Sunday flea market @ St James.
So fun. Thou not much earning. I feel like i was clubbing rather than doing business.
I was at the VIP table.Ha.

Pea and mummy were there to help me. thank you!!=)







after that @ Japan Gourmet


Fav!!






bye bye.
evil eve signing off..

2 comments:

pea said...

i'm still here chief, tonight u'll be in my prayers. your sleep will be sound. with much love.. sweetest dreams ma favourite one..

Evelynkai said...

Thank you sweet...Best!