Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Another wonder...
you know who does the best portrait tatt..
none other than him..

Ahh..i have been so bored at home after assessment!!
Im so not used to staying home doing no work..eating, sleeping, practically living online..my friends can see i have been uploading rubbish, tagging and commenting on facebook the whole time...ha...
I must get back to work soon!!My moolah's running out!
o yea..i'hv have got new pet at home recently..Its hard in side out, 8 legged,digs sand, climbs fake coconut, pinches, likes making a mess in its territory...wats that ppl?!!



boredom kills..
do you see the point here..


I wanna go out!!
balderdash should stop!
lets get to serious partying my gals!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yest Jewelry show..
its was terrible..i was so sick the entire day...i got dizzy spell the moment i walked out..spotlights and cameras are making it worst..I just hastily walked out, show whatever i need to show and hope to get it done asap...poor designer who chose me..I disappeared right after the show...
sorry Xinli...he's so nice thou..i get to keep the $90 worth dress..Ahh..

No comments: