Thursday, May 07, 2009

Free Yea!

Hell yea yea! Holiday,partying and work are shouting out my name. too deafening for my ears.Ha! Assessment's finally over! Thou i think i didnt really carry through well for my presentation yest.
Lecturers just kept bombarding me all the questions about my theme,Tibet (which i know nothing about) that my mind just when blank for a moment that i didnt really know what im blabbering about. They say my research book is too messy. I tot research are suppose to be the draft work what matters are the presentation boards. Im hearing the same stuff that i heard last sem..Anyhow they started to say my illustration models' hair are so outdated....
..i know my illustrations are not fantastic,but they are basic hair style...i dunno..nothing pleases them...or maybe it's just me.

I seriously regretted chosing Tibet as my theme!Parrots next sem..If i can make it through..


and they say my project top's belt slash looks like you jia kueh.....
Argh..F*** them lah!

Anyhow, Its over and first party will start tml!
Dino Milo Party!


War Zone
Assessment aftermath

Back to my love..

No comments: