Friday, May 29, 2009

I dont care what they say...

Spare my liver after today!
Gotta get my ass back to work!!
Stupid H!I know you dun want me to work, i dont need that too!Im going to msg him myself! you Biatch!
.
.
.
.
Wed at Butter with my gals again!!
*sob* Sher couldnt make it..
*;)* Saw Carina and Di there
*laugh* Free flowing drinks got my babies super high!
*smirks* I stole 2 beers from the bar
*puzzled* Mich went missing with Paul
*:((((* Kie couldn't wake up for sch the next day.
Still an awesome last min nite out!

Spot that sexy lips

My Gals and boy


.
.
.
.
Fuel/Samantha Ronson Party!!@F1 pit Building

My Samantha Rocks!!Lindsay Lohan, get over her!!
She's mine!!Ha..
.
.

I know Kie's going to kill me for saying that..Ha!;p





doesn't look very happy thou...


Chaos at VVIP.
THat place's an oven i swear.
There's why...ppl there are hawt!Ha..

Tessa and messy

Nic b.


where i got boozed up..



Celest



Fri at Double OO.



Connie and Lu.

Lily Allen


See what i mean..you dont get wasted for no reason.
.
.
.
p.s: ..I know you were so pissed on Sun..Im disappointed with myself too..such thing shall not happened again...and one thing..no more late nite for you on weekdays anymore!!!
Blah!
you're the sweetest of all!!Love

No comments: