Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I lost my purse!! Fxxx! Don't ask me how i lost it..Now i have to replace all my cards..Visa, Diners, ez-link, ATM card and IC!! Damn! I heard Nicole lost her phone too but managed to retrieve it back cos she sent a threatening msg to the person who found it..Lucky girl..Can some kind soul return me my purse too?...=<..Anyway, do you know that now if you lost your IC (Touchwood), you don't need to make police report anymore? Just go straight to ICA and get it done. I made my bootless trip down to the police station hoping to block my card usage, and they told me i don't need to make any report, i was like 'are you sure?'....guess now even the police don't wish to entertain careless people like me anymore..sigh..

My sis's back..

See what she bot for me..


















NIce niCe!! Dresses,tops, accessories, belts, under garments, boxers, hair bands..stocking up our wardrobe..and a pretty bottle of bambay sapphire blue dry gin..i like..

Nutritionist for a week!

O yeah..Im going to be bp nutritionist for a week, before her napfa test. She's going to eat well, sleep well and train hard!! According to most dietitians, nutritionists and obesity experts, the best diet is a balanced eating plan, low in saturated fat and refined sugar, and moderate in protein. Im not a devoted healthy eater myself but this week is crucial!


*We eat too much saturated fat. (eg. in fried or fast-food)
*We eat too much refined sugar. (eg. in regular soft drinks and processed foods)
*We eat too many white-flour foods (eg. in breads and bread snacks)
*We eat too little fiber. (eg. by eating too few fruits, vegetables and too much refined food)
In addition, our diet is heavily influenced by fast-food or quick-serve menus.

So now let's stick to low-fat, high protein diet which includes lotsa veggies, fruits, lean meat and proteins. NO junks this week!

No comments: