Friday, April 25, 2008

My Father's stall's closing tml..Im actually very sad abt it..It's like ever since im born, my parents has been working there..The closure makes me quite depress and scared..Still remember my primary school days, me and my sis will always head down religiously every school holiday to help out.It can be serving customers, peeling prawns, folding boxers(those very old school, 3D cardboards), giving wrong change to customers, dropping utensils clumsily, or even pinching food from the ingredient plates, we nv fail to put a smile on our parents' face no matter how clumsy or irritating we were, they love our help out and the only time they could spend quality time with us..Our most enjoyable time will be washing plates cos at the same time we'll play with water and dip our tiny hands into the gigantic metal pills, splashing water at each other..Those days were great! Eventually we grew up and the times we go down became countable too due to work and our laziness...But still,our parents' smiles nv fail to greet us each time we visit their stall..I will miss those days..so badly..

Tml pea's going for her final interview..I will pray hard for you dear..Then we'll eat Takaya buffet again!!yea!I can't wait for saturday too!!

Remind me to pay my Hp bill..

No comments: