Sunday, April 20, 2008

Went for my NAFA (Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts) entrance test yesterday..First i was caught in a stupid massive jam..why?why?why? Why must there be a jam when im always in a hurry..was late for half an hour..Then half way through the test my stomachache started to upset me, FYI, i get stomachache when im really nervous..but late already how can i not be nervous right? So i went to the loo 2 times..argh..time wasted..I din really have time to complete my model drawing but still manage to scribble some colours on it..but i have to say my drawing sucks! Colour abit off, model looks abit short and the face looks like a drag queen!!Ha..Anyway.. its was stated in the form that the test ends at 1pm, but i was told to put down my pen at 12.30pm.Dunno why?!.I nearly screamed!..Argh..I hope i pass..If not i will waste my 50 bucks registration fee...

Thank you for sending me there...




.


.


.


.


.


Boring sunday lei..


.


.


I was thinking who don't want to be driven in a nice luxurious car rather then taking public transport. Have to squeeze with smelly ppl, see weird uncle flicking and eating their pi sai (Tat's wat my sis witnessed!), and hum sup man winking at you (p's experience..)Ha..sometimes i get so irritated that i have this urge to learn driving, work and save to buy a car..Ah..or better still..somebody to drive me ard..Ha..


Till then im going to try to enjoy myself as a commuter, because sometimes its can be quite fun too, like bump into your long lost friends in the train or bus..or even this..




























Yes..Sanitary Pad!! How did it ended up there?Ha..I was walking from NEL to MRT at Outram Park with my sis, then i was like..'Hey! i think i saw something..Let's walk back' To my horror i saw this above me! No wonder i haven strike 4D since then..so suay..



























KTV Lounge?No..Its 174 SBS bus!! Ha..Nice right? This is limited edition ride..The seats are leather L-shaped sofa..I wish they make all the buses' seats like that one day..Ha..




last embarrassing moment of 2007 ...WAhhaha...Roasting Duck Championship!Ha.. So hilarious Lah..We look more like some monkeys.. see how i can't even remove my hands from the handles at the end..haha..
So its not that bad after all right?...It will be fun if you're travelling with your love ones..
Ha..I still want a car thou...
.
.
.
.
Boring Sunday...
.
Im going to wait for you to come back...

going to find things to do now..
tml going to replace my IC at ICA..maybe rock climbing..Ha..

No comments: