Thursday, January 15, 2009




As proud as a *


Feathers are too pretty to be hidden.


they're so beautiful than i want to make more accessories with them but they're so fragile..

*peacock feather from chinatown @$1 each, brown patent rope @$0.90=
ha..i love it so much!
.
.
.
.

see my ceiling light from this.

to this. (anw this is the one i damaged,)

tell you where have the lighting cover went to. It landed on my head, shattered into thousands pieces, stained with drops of my blood. Hell right! Gracious God had mercy on me, delayed my meeting with him.

Just now my lovely dog was chasing the mop when i was trying to mop the floor. .As i was trying to avoid him, i accidentally rised the mop and hit the ceiling lighting. The next moment i knew, the glass cover dropped and hit my poor head mercilessly. And my smart dog jumped away leaving me with glass stuck in my arms and legs..bleeding..disgusting..i have to pull the broken glass outta my flesh!Seriously..i don't know how i survived this.. you can't imagine how heavy those glass are! I hope there's no blood clots in my head or any glass stuck inside my body. My family tot im going to die. Too bad..Thank God and Amen!ha.

My head still hurts..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so nice, the peacock headband!o..i hope your head's ok..it sounds terrible

Anonymous said...

ya horrible!nightmare lah!ha

mswhitee said...

wow horrid. naughty doggy!
go to the doctor and check?

Anonymous said...

so far no headaches yet..ha!but im having 'headache'just from training him.Super naughty..ha

Anonymous said...

pretty..