Thursday, January 29, 2009

Hello!~ Happy Cheena moomoo year!
I have so much pics to upload. all with my cousins..*stupid folder sharing, cant even sync*..just a few i took with my phone..i will just begin with CNY's eve..by the way..congrats to those whose Ang Bao $$ alr hit the 4 digits..

Early afternoon on the CNY's eve..i was greeted by this horrible portrait the moment i stepped outta my house..I just hope its a portrait of me from my secret admirer..ha..of course not! This must be a drawing my neighbour's kids drew,that gave his parents terrible nightmare every night that the parents have to throw it away during spring cleaning..and its haunting the next soul..
ha..actually, i find it cute. Its a nice way to start my day thou.

and then off to meet p who just came back home after a few hellish days in...i wish i could stay for dinner cos i missed p's mummy's cooking!..no..i rushed to my grandma's house for reunion dinner..which was equally good!


.
.

counting down to new year at home!

This is what i have been talking about gals..Spectacular view from my house! Deafening fireworks right under your nose!


poor Marni's traumatized ..hiding behind the sofa..more years to come baby..

grandma's cooking is the best!

.
.
.
.

and it sucks to be working on the 3rd day of CNY..

No comments: