Monday, January 12, 2009

My ang pao money will go here! i dun care if need i need to top up how much more! Apparently every year it never exceed $100. I wouldn't be surprise this year..Maybe i should steal p's army boots instead.**
I want the black one, the white one, the purple one, the red one, the pink one, the gold one!!!!
Doc M
Fringy at work today!Im still in holiday mood. Im not going school tml!I dun want to go school tml!Im not going! Im not going!I am not going!!!

Text and wait for reply! thats what i will do for the next ***days..

A travel brochure typo will leave you disappointed when you arrive at the luxury desert island, only to find it's made up of sand and not chocolate fudge.

When tossed overboard at sea, your entire life will flash before your eyes, leading you to die sheer boredom long before you drown.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did you get those tights from?

Anonymous said...

Far East plaza!