Friday, January 09, 2009



too lost without you..



*By the way.Marni baby ripped my fav stocking.*
O dear..Im seriously lost without you..Cant believe that i visited my sis twice at work today, in the afternoon and picked her after work at night..walking from Chinatown to City Hall twice..alone..I miss every bit of you..10 more days and i will see you again..I will bring all your fav food, not forgetting its actually our special day!

From that day..I tried to hold back my tears..and i knew i couldn't..you cant imagine how happy i am to hear your voice today! Im so glad to hear that you have your own room, your flu's subsiding, you ate well, you rested well, you have nice friends with you, and im able to contact you( with my sis phone)! I promise to activate my line tml!whoosh! cant wait to hear your voice again tml!

I was so moody today but baby sis and Marni just cheered me up!Love!
Taking hundreds and thousands of pics

Pardon my ugly hair and madness..Im outta my mind today


Maybe from missing someone..

No comments: