Monday, December 22, 2008

Hail the King!
Im suppose to go church today! But i couldn't wake up in time for the 10 am service. New Creation's service at Kallang today, the one i have been looking forward to...I missed it..
I sleep almost 12 hours every day and im feeling more tired than usual..I either sleeping too much or too little..and im always eating too much or too little..
.
.
.
.

Anw..don't you think the above necklace's gorgeous? Thou im not a catholic..I fell in love with it the first time i saw it...
.
.
.
.
My sis brought home today! Chanel's Christmas gift Bag! Im kinda in Christmas mood!


3 days to ChristMasss!This Reindeer thingy's so act cute..pardon me.

.
.
.

This is an eye Candy!It's Christmas time!.cut your bangs and let ya hair down.Dress like a cotton candy and make merry merry merry..!I love this Mv..The coloured instruments and gorgeous models..Awweesome!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!nice video!ha