Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Nobody seems to tell me what actually happened? Receiving this kind of news is really not what i want to hear from my friend..not especially from my primary/secondary school friend..I used to hate him for teasing and disturbing me in primary sch, always throwing erasers at me, making me run extra distance for my 1.6km run (napfa test) in primary school, ever since then i really dislike him..After entering secondary..whenever i see him, i always tell myself" hrmp..that naughty boy. He made me run extra and failed my test in pri sch!Argh.."..but gradually..i told myself, "hey,that was the past, kids stuffs, grow out of it"..We did smile then,thou we don't even say hi..I've seen you grown up, from a mischievous playful little boy to a young man in school, excelling in studies and sports.
I was totally shocked to hear that my friend is gone..someone who's in pink health, young and have such bright future ahead of him..

Rest in peace my friend..you will always be remembered..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im sad to hear that too...