Friday, December 26, 2008

I was so fustrated the other day..looking tru my closet..i realised i need to get new clothes but no cash! Argh..so i was thinking of modifying my clothes..and so i studded and shredded my shorts..
Im quite happy with the result. Ha..and i wore it on Christmas eve. Cheapskate me.
Click to see the larger image and you will know how time time i spent shredding it!

Result

Im thinking of studding the turq colour one too..(Original design)
Cheap skate me.



Anw..on Xmas Eve
XXXX

I was working on Christmas eve just like last year at Orchard..it was a nightmare..

This year..Im so blessed..
Let's not talk abt what happened last yeat.."Those BGL should B*** in H** and ***K each other in H**!" P got irritated when i kept repeating this phrase to her..Ha!

P brought me to Mandarin's Chatterbox to eat chicken rice, she needs to spend $70 on chicken rice and salad to get me out of the crowd. Ha! you're awesome!I love you!ha!


The famous chicken rice! but i prefer the coconut ice cream..Seriously the CR is not that fantastic and definitely over priced.



Top view of Orchard!..can you see the crowd?!It's crazy.Filled with BGL! They should just Barm! and disappear!!

"are you ready for the chrixtmas n new year?!"

Gee..Im so excited! I tot there will be fireworks in the sky. From our view, it will be spectacular!

After meal..waiting for the clock to strike 12

entertained-checker

...Blar..no fireworks..and off we go!




Back on the road at 1am!


Best Christmas eve..


greeting from Marni!
.
.
.
On Christmas day, went Anna's house..great lunch!Argh..and my camera went low batt..
anw..
Im sick on Christmas and Boxing day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, do u mind telling me where u get your studs? ): greatly appreciated

blackmahilda@gmail.com