Wednesday, December 31, 2008

There are 0 days remaining until the end of the year. It is the last day of the Gregorian year. Next year will be a year of anticipation..
.
.
.
what will you do on the last day of the year?
For me..I've got to find what i love. I will start my day eating my favourite food, look around my house and read a book I've never read before, crawl under my bed and drag out all the 'missing' stuffs I've left there over the year, play my dusty piano, wear my favourite clothes, meet my favourite people (maybe not all), eat my favourite food again and last but not least..spend the very last second with the person i love...and maybe after that.... i will be saying "Happy new year" to strangers on the road..that will be my plan..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wella, there are still things i didn't achieve this year.some regrets.

I never read those top-ten books..
I never took that trip to France..(as if it's going to happen..I will make it happen some day!)
I never learned to salsa dance
I never learned to love oyster
I didn't fight my sweet tooth
I didn't do my best in school
I didn't lose all i could lose
I didn't gain all i could gain
I didn’t be all I could be
I didn’t see all I could see
I cannot wash my sins away

And I would not dwell on the past
If time would not go by so fast
I can’t believe already it’s
the last day...of the year..
I will be better next year!

now...all i could think of is how am i going to have fun tml!!wo Ho!

No comments: