Tuesday, December 16, 2008

stinking post!
Get a iphone if you like to s**t like me!Ha! believe in toilet culture..What the... My phone always keep me entertained. I can play 'smacking flies', 'Monkey Slap', Poke my Pet,'Cyber chess', 'you tube-ing', ' facebook-ing', now blogging....whole loads of applications. You wouldn't even want to left the cubicle thou you finished your business...now you know why some ppl seems to stuck in their toilet bowl for so long.. Anyway..sometimes i actually love private time in toilet..its when i think abt stuffs, things-to-do, shut myself out from the outerworld for that mere few mins..Am i expressing my love here? Gross!....now some of you might just think that im lunatic, either that or im suffering from some bowel disorder. o ha



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im joining you in your toilet culture man!ha..

Anonymous said...

ha..

Anonymous said...

i like to do what you do in the loo too..iphone seems like a mighty phone.